- Preregistration is required for all classes. Payment in full is due upon registration.
- You will receive a supply list for the class upon registration.
- You may cancel up to 24 hours before the class. You will receive a class credit for tuition cost only.
- A "No Show" is not a notice of cancellation from the student. No class credit and no refund will be given.
- You cannot rollover your class payment to another class if you miss the one you are registered for.
- If a class does not have enough students 48 hours of class, a full refund will be issued.
- If you are put on a waiting list for a class, payment is due when you are confirmed in class.